Brief Summary of Build
RADDY ISSUES Deck! This deck is a hybrid control deck featuring a few of my favorite cards - Borkh and Ocvist - as all of my decks do.
- Play Trebuchet's to even up enemy unit strength to line up Borkh combos.
- Aeromancy to win a round youre behind in after opponent passes.
- Johnny on Ciri after she returns to hand.
- Demote Borkh after he goes boom, then resurrect him with Shani next round.
- This deck focuses on three principles
- maintaining card advantage
- medium board strength
- controlling units on the opponents side.
- Card Advantage is obtained in the following way: We will play Ocvist at the start of every round. If you opponent passes too early, then dont worry, we have plenty of medics to get him back. Ocvist leads to card advantage if used optimally, as you should be able to cycle through him 2-4 times per game. Add decoy and stennis and we are looking pretty, pretty good good.
- Medium board strength/no units above 6 strength means youll not run into many situations where you Borkh yourself.
- The control nature of the deck means you can generate damage on the opponent's board while keeping your own unit strength reasonable, unlike a full control deck.
- Plenty of Field Medics to reuse all of these great cards repeatedly!
The sore thumb here is the single Reaver Scout, right? the thing is, Reaver Scout's are great! Except when you have 2 or 3 of them, because then you're stuck with them for the rest of the game as there are never enough targets. So we run one, which we keep in the mulligan, and use based on our needs in a given round. Whether it be a bonus Field Medics or extra control when used on a Trebuchet.
Like this Deck?
Let us know what you think about this deck by giving it a rating!