Brief Summary of Build
This deck is very flexible because it only really depends on Dragoons, Ciaran, and Toruviel to work. The combo with Operator and Moernn is extra cool.
I will update this guide after every major patch reflect my latest changes.
1) Dragoon + Ciaran or Toruviel
2) Blue Mountain Commando on Dragoon or Fireball Trap.
3) If you have four revealed elves on the board, your ambush cards will proc Aelrienn when the round ends.
4) Operator either the buffed Ciaran or Toruviel and when your opponent plays their copy, destroy it with Moernn.
5) Your ambush cards are immune to scorch. On round two, try playing Villentretenmerth followed up by two ambush cards or one of your gold cards.
There are a lot of variations on this deck that you can use. If some prefers more card advantage, you can put that in. If you want more consistency, put Alzur's double cross.
Golds: Yennefer: Conjurer, Ciri, Geralt: Igni
Silver (note that if you run Operator, you run it with Moernn as well): Yaevinn, Ida Edmean, Alzur's Double Cross
Bronze: Lacerate, Azur's Thunder, more Fireball Traps
Like this Deck?
Let us know what you think about this deck by giving it a rating!