Brief Summary of Build
Before reading the main strategy, I want to make this extra clear. This deck is very flexible. Only 4 silvers and 3 bronze cards are necessary to pull of its main strategy. If you want more deck thinning, you can put in King of Beggars instead of Aelirenn. Don't like my gold cards, then change them to fit your play style.
With that said, the goal of this deck is to buff either Ciaran or Toruviel with Dragoons and then copy them with Operator. You kill the copy that your opponent gets with Moernn. The rest of the deck is designed to just scorch your opponent as much as possible. Your ambush cards will be immune to scorch while their units die one round after another. You are going to have fun with this deck. Your opponent...not so much.
1) Dragoon + Ciaran or Toruviel
2) Blue Mountain Commando either Elven Mercenary or Dragoon
3) If you have four revealed elves on the board, your ambush cards will proc Aelrienn when the round ends.
4) Operator either the buffed Ciaran or Toruviel and when your opponent plays their copy, destroy it with Moernn.
5) Your ambush cards are immune to scorch. On round two, try playing Villentretenmerth followed up by two ambush cards or one of your gold cards.
There are a lot of variations on this deck that you can use. If some prefers more card advantage, you can put that in. If you want more consistency, put Alzur's double cross.
Milva for Shirru
Ciri for Geralt: Igni
Azur's Double Cross or Aelrienn
Shrooms for Firebal Trap
Decoy and Milva for scorch and Aglias
Areomancy for scorch
Like this Deck?
Let us know what you think about this deck by giving it a rating!