Brief Summary of Build
A very fun deck which has three things a deck needs: Control, tempo and engine.Thanks for the Upvote. Now, this deck has a guide. Cheers!
So far I found this deck is weak against Radvoid/Henslet Armour decks or weather control deck.Get Abaya instead of Von if you want to counter the weathers/ Scorch to counter Armour decks. One thing I noticed that some deck is always weak on another specific deck.
So basically the playstyle is same as regular deathwish. But having the Nekker Warrior adds little flexibility to decide which bronze card copies you want in your deck.
If you have any suggestions or ideas please leave a comment below.
- Griffin to trigger deathwish of D'ao (your primary deathwish target)/Archespore
- Nekker Warrior to extra copies of any bronze you desire.
- Cyclops is your control card. Destroy any deathwish card damage and trigger the deathwish.
- Barbegazi is your another deathwish trigger card and carry over for next round. You finisher for R1.
- She-Troll of Vergen +Rotfiend to get boost plus deal damage to row stackers.
- Maerolorn+ Any deathwish card you desire to summon.
- Mandrake must have the card in any deck. Recommend making it asap.
- Morvudd Another control card which locks plus halves the AP of opponents card.
- Frightener Monster version of spy.
- Olgierd von Everec Your carry over the card. Nice to have some extra points for next round.
- Vesemir: Mentor is to get your alchemy card out to increase your points or decrease/banish opponent unit. Very nice to counter Imlerith: Sabbath/Derran /other cards alike. A must have gold card. Fits any deck.
- Uma's Curse Is a filler card. I have been very lucky with this card. Ending up with 2 Imlerith: Sabbath sometimes.
- Imlerith: Sabbath Is you finisher in R3. The tricky thing is when to play him mainly.
- Brewess: Ritual Another finisher for R3. Raise 2 deathwish units you desire and have fun.
These are my suggestions. Try experimenting a little and let me know the results. Thanks!
Golds are very flexible here. Only one gold is must have is Brewess: Ritual
Like this Deck?
Let us know what you think about this deck by giving it a rating!