If they ever release mobile platform for Gwent - it will be available only for PC users (same logic as Hearthstone).
- Registered Users
Member for 8 months and 27 days
Last active Thu, Jan, 11 2018 11:46:17
- 0 Followers
- 8 Total Posts
- 11 Thanks
Jan 10, 2018Posted in: Beta
PS4 user here. Sony won't allow them to do cross-platforming even if CDPR want to do this cause they will lose commission from selling kegs on the platform, it's quite obvious. Not to mention security policy and other staff. Yes it sucks but w.e. - 90%+ of players here are casual players who won't even participate in tournaments, even if you pretend to be a good player - it's not always the same level as the pro players. So if you wish to participate in tournaments - that's the right time to change your platform. If you wish to have fun and enjoy the game without all this competition events - stay on PS4 and just enjoy the game.
Sep 13, 2017Ruin posted a message on [Balancing] Gwent is now a one round game. (Weather is back.)Posted in: General Discussion
What can I say about this circus... You can either adapt or delete the game and don't play it, no offence. If you have created a topic - listen to people who put more efforts into it. If you wish to simply cry that it's "unfair" or something like that - it's not a good way to find some listeners who will support you.
What we've learned from this lesson? Put more anti-weather cards in your deck or don't play this deck if you are so afraid of gold weather. It's obvious that you've misplayed and you keep on talking that the game is not balanced while the only thing that should be fixed is your play style. The hardest thing is to accept that you did something wrong and the easiest way is to blame other suggestions or play style or game developers.
MS is a faction that is build around relocating units into appropriate rows where they can place massive Hailstorm as a finisher - obvious as a day. Hailstorm would be fixed - no doubt, but Hailstorm is not the case. The case is that someone can not understand own mistakes and learn from them instead of blaming game, forum people etc. Be a man!
Aug 31, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
1. No real reason to invest real money - I have nearly 80% of all cards and I'm playing around 3 months. If you wish - you can purchase Starter pack (it's cheap in terms of money and provides great boost for new player). But it's not necessary at all.
2. It depends on your game experience and on the faction which you choose. All legendaries are good in their own way, so pay attention to the neutral legendaries first (any faction can use them) and when you become better in the game - you can choose/craft necessary cards.
3. It depends on your personal taste. As a Witcher fan I was hilarious about monsters when Open Beta just started and played them for nearly two months. Unfortunately, after weather "nerf" it became even more powerful so don't expect to hear some good words about monsters. But who cares - play the faction in which you are interested in. It doesn't depend on the opinion of other people. All factions are great in their own way.
4. MegaMogwai (Nilphgaard), Merchant (all), Swim (all), Lifecoach.
5. It's cross-play, but you cant add them as friends. I'm playing on PS4 as well and I can add only friends from my PS4 list of friends.
p/s my PS tag is ruindavidson with Kratos icon (just in case)
Aug 29, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
I'm not panicking pal - this word appears quite often in your previous post without real reason. Also it's quite obvious that they will reveal more details later (as always) and no one is doubting their customer support level (I haven't found any details regarding bad support in my initial post). Regarding F2P players - they are not generating value (in some way it's true), but without F2P players game won't live for long, so their opinion is important as well. And I'm willing to hear their thoughts on this. No flaming, raging w.e. :)
Aug 29, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
Hi everyone! I've just read information from Marcin Momot regarding upcoming adventure - he states that it can be purchased only for real money. I have no doubts in hard work of CDPR on this matter, but why not provide possibility to purchase adventure for scraps if idea of F2P Gwent exists? In other words if someone won't purchase adventure for real money - he will not earn at least 20 multiplayer cards which won't allow him play competitively (let's be honest - all sources are great) and some donating guy will have advantage because of this. If it's the only way to support developers - it's quite weird step as people can already purchase kegs for real money instead of grinding. In addition we have no cross platform between PS4 and PC, so if I play on both platforms - it's ridiculous to purchase adventure for both platforms (you can definitely say that you can simply choose one platform and stick to it, but it's not the case honestly). Please understand - I don't pretend to stop anyone from purchasing adventure for real money. To be fair I have purchased licensed Witcher games since the first game on both PC and PS4 (once Witcher 3 was available) so I've supported CDPR in my own way and I'm thankful for such great series. However I'm really upset with the idea that F2P Gwent players can't earn adventure even for the high value in-game currency like scraps. Please let me know your thoughts on this.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.