Dec 12, 2018
Dec 7, 2018
It's the Guaranteed Premium Card Week!
Until Thursday, December 13th, 10 AM CET, all three cards in the “Choose 1 out of 3” part of the keg opening will be upgraded to their Premium versions. This means a guaranteed animated card in every keg you open during the event! ✨
Dec 4, 2018
The first big update to Gwent Homecoming has just been released with a ton of balance changes, bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Additionally the UWP (Windows Store) version of Gwent is being retired. Players with a Microsoft account can request a one-time account transfer here.
A new update for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is now available on PC! This update signifies GWENT’s official release on consoles coming later today (you can find the overview of changes specific to the Homecoming Update here) and introduces multiple balance changes in addition to bug fixes for all platforms.
With the December 2018 Update, we’re focusing on fixing game balance issues, squashing bugs and introducing a few “quality-of-life” improvements on the UI side. Notable changes include updated abilities for Xavier Lemmens and Wolfsbane as well as balance changes for the Leader abilities of Morvran Voorhis and Eithné. We believe that these changes will lead to a more diverse meta and lessen the number of “auto-include” cards for certain decks.
The following cards will have increased milling value for 3 days following the release of the patch (more on this below):
The cards on the list, when milled, will create an amount of scraps equal to the amount of scraps needed to craft a card of the same value.FULL LIST OF CHANGESNew features and improvements:
- Drummond Queensguard
- Frenzied D'ao
- Caranthir Ar-Feiniel
- Alpha Werewolf
- Savage Bear
- Slave Infantry
- Deithwen Arbalest
- Daerlan Soldier
- Dol Blathanna Bowman
- Rivian Pikeman
- Ciri: Dash
- Foltest’s Pride
- Anna Strenger
- Prince Stennis
- Lippy Gudmund
- Xavier Lemmens
- Geralt: Igni
- Vrihedd Officer
- Damned Sorceress
- Blue Mountain Elite
- Wild Boar of the Sea
- Dragon's Dream
- Dol Blathanna Bomber
- Sabrina Glevissig
- New card added: Hemdall
- It is now possible to see which cards remain in your deck by clicking on it. Cards will be shown in a random order.
- The recruit cost of cards is now visible when opening kegs.
- Cards can now be filtered by their type in the Deck Builder.
- Card set naming has been standardized.
- It is now possible to click the left arrow in the keg purchase window to show the maximum number of kegs one can claim with their available Ore.
- Xavier Lemmens: recruit cost changed from 8 to 10; ability changed to "Deploy, Melee: Banish up to 3 cards in enemy graveyard. Ranged: Banish up to 3 cards in your graveyard."
- Vesemir: power changed from 4 to 3
- Lambert: power changed from 4 to 3
- Eskel: power changed from 4 to 3
- Ciri: power changed from 6 to 4
- Roach: power changed from 4 to 3
- Frenzied D'ao: power changed from 7 to 6
- Regis: recruit cost changed from 11 to 13
- Epidemic: recruit cost changed from 8 to 9
- Dragon’s Dream: recruit cost changed from 9 to 12
- Scorch: recruit cost changed from 11 to 14
- Enraged Ifrit: Reach value removed
- Bomb Heaver: power changed from 4 to 3; recruit cost changed from 6 to 5
- Geralt: Igni: ability changed to “Deploy, Melee: Destroy the highest unit(s) on an enemy row with a total of 20 or more power."
- Ciri: Dash: ability changed to “After 5 turns, on turn end, draw a card.”
- Wolfsbane: recruit cost changed from 8 to 9; ability changed to “Damage all units with even power by 2, or damage all units with odd power by 2.”
- Saesenthessis: Blaze: recruit cost changed from 12 to 11
- Elf and Onion Soup: recruit cost changed from 7 to 6
- Trial of the Grasses: recruit cost changed from 9 to 8
- Myrgtabrakke: recruit cost changed from 9 to 8
- Iris von Everec: recruit cost changed from 9 to 8
- Iris' Companions: power changed from 4 to 5
- Skellige Storm: recruit cost changed from 10 to 9
- Eredin Bréacc Glas: Leader ability changed to “Boost a unit by 3 and give it Immune.”
- Arachas Queen: number of redraws changed from 1 to 2
- Caranthir Ar-Feiniel: power changed from 4 to 3
- Alpha Werewolf: power changed from 5 to 4
- Forktail: power changed from 5 to 4; recruit cost changed from 5 to 6
- Ruehin: recruit cost changed from 11 to 12
- Wild Hunt Warrior: ability changed to “Deploy: Damage a unit by the number of Wild Hunt units you control.”
- Savage Bear: recruit cost changed from 4 to 5
- Drummond Queensguard: recruit cost changed from 6 to 7
- Lippy Gudmund: recruit cost changed from 8 to 10
- Wild Boar of the Sea: power changed from 5 to 4; recruit cost changed from 10 to 11
- Gremist: power changed from 2 to 3; ability changed to “Order, Ranged: Play a bronze Alchemy card from your graveyard.”
- Udalryk an Brokvar: recruit cost changed from 7 to 6
- King Foltest: number of redraws changed from 4 to 3
- King Henselt: number of redraws changed from 2 to 3
- Rivian Pikeman: conditional damage amount changed from 3 to 2
- Foltest’s Pride: recruit cost changed from 8 to 9
- Anna Strenger: recruit cost changed from 6 to 7
- Prince Stennis: number of charges given changed from 2 to 1
- Damned Sorceress: Reach value changed from 2 to 1
- Sabrina Glevissig: damage amount changed from 3 to 2; recruit cost changed from 7 to 6
- Reynard Odo: recruit cost changed from 10 to 9
- Trebuchet: recruit cost changed from 6 to 5
- Reinforced Trebuchet: recruit cost changed from 6 to 5
- Draug: recruit cost changed from 12 to 13
- Filavandrel: number of redraws changed from 4 to 3
- Eithné: Leader ability changed to “Order: Damage a unit by 1. Charge: 4.”
- Panther: recruit cost changed from 5 to 6
- Dol Blathanna Bowman: power changed from 3 to 2
- Milva: power changed from 4 to 3
- Blue Mountain Elite: now has Reach: 1
- Dol Blathanna Bomber: power changed from 3 to 2
- Vrihedd Officer: recruit cost changed from 5 to 6
- Sheldon Skaggs: power changed from 2 to 3
- Gabor Zigrin: recruit cost changed from 10 to 9
- Isengrim Faoiltiarna: recruit cost changed from 10 to 9
- Mahakam Volunteers: recruit cost changed from 6 to 5
- Half-Elf Hunter: Reach value changed from 1 to 2
- Malena: now has Zeal
- Morvran Voorhis: Leader ability changed to “Order: Reveal a random card from your opponent’s deck and boost an ally by 2. Charge: 3.”
- Emhyr var Emreis: number of redraws changed from 2 to 3
- Usurper: number of redraws changed from 0 to 1
- Slave Infantry: recruit cost changed from 6 to 7
- Deithwen Arbalest: damage amount changed from 2 to 1
- Daerlan Soldier: power changed from 4 to 3
- Recruit: recruit cost changed from 4 to 5
- Sweers: recruit cost changed from 8 to 9
- False Ciri: recruit cost changed from 8 to 7
- Hefty Helge: power changed from 2 to 3
- Fixed an issue whereby Botchling’s power resets after transforming into Lubberkin.
- The Poor Man's Gwent contract can now be completed with a deck that has a total recruit cost of 100 (the description will be adjusted at a later time).
- Fixed an issue whereby a card in the opponent's hand would sometimes become revealed to the player.
- Fixed an issue whereby units played by the opponent from a graveyard sometimes appear face-down.
- Fixed an issue whereby Tainted Ale's ability could not be used if there was only 1 unit on the board.
- Fixed an issue whereby Nilfgaardian Knight would destroy itself if the only enemy units on the board had the Immune status.
- Fixed an issue whereby Johnny, Sarah, Impera Enforcers, and Myrgtabrakke would not receive Charges from cards that grant them.
- Fixed an issue whereby using Whispering Hillock on a unit on a full row would prevent the Spawned unit from being placed on that row.
- Fixed an issue whereby units with Immune would lose that status after being played from graveyard.
- Wild Hunt Hound can now recognize whether it is the highest unit, thus enabling its own conditional ability when appropriate.
- Adda: Striga can now recognize whether she is the highest unit, thus enabling her own conditional ability when appropriate.
- Count Caldwell can now recognize whether he is the highest unit, thus enabling his own conditional ability when appropriate.
- Fixed an issue whereby Sabrina Glevissig could damage units in hand if her Deathwish was triggered by Ritual Sacrifice.
- Roach will no longer be Summoned when the opponent plays a gold unit on the player's side or plays a card from player's deck.
- Fixed an issue whereby Isbel of Hagge and Stregobor could grant a card that exceeds the hand limit.
- Fixed an issue whereby Sweers' damage would not increase if he was put back in the deck during Redraw phase then played after units were Revealed.
- Fixed an issue whereby Cahir’s ability would not trigger after the opponent's Ghoul received a boost from Consume.
- Fixed an issue whereby Hubert Rejk would sometimes not receive a boost if played via other cards.
- Fixed an issue whereby the opponent's Pitfall Trap would destroy a unit with Deploy if Ointment was used on that unit.
- Fixed an issue whereby Impera Enforcers would not gain Charges when a Spying unit was played from the opponent's graveyard.
- Fixed an issue whereby Sabrina Glevissig’s Deathwish ability would not trigger if played via Hanmarvyn’s Blue Dream and destroyed during the same turn.
- Fixed an issue whereby Drummond Warmonger could destroy Tactical Advantage.
- Fixed an issue whereby using Toruviel’s ability on a row could prevent other cards’ row effects from targeting that same row.
- Milva no longer receives a boost if the opponent plays Elf units via Hanmarvyn’s Blue Dream.
- Fixed an issue whereby Milva would receive boosts from Scoia'tael artifacts.
- Fixed an issue whereby Farseer's ability would trigger when played on Melee row.
- Fixed an issue whereby Ceallach Dyffryn and Lock abilities would not remove Doomed statuses.
- Fixed an issue whereby Spawned units with Order abilities would not receive Zeal from John Natalis.
- Fixed an issue whereby Combat Engineer would receive a boost if the opponent controlled an artifact but the player did not.
- Fixed an issue whereby the Cooldown of Pavko Gale’s Order ability would refresh after his owner played a Trap card.
- Fixed an issue whereby Pavko Gale could not target allies.
- Fixed an issue whereby Standard Bearer would boost an ally after being Revealed by the opponent.
- Fixed an issue whereby Saskia was able to target Immune units.
- Fixed an issue whereby the turn counters of Biting Frost and Impenetrable Fog would not decrease if no units were present on the affected row.
- Elven Scout no longer receive two boosts from Traps that are activated by their Order abilities.
- Nauzicaa Sergeant no longer receives boosts for Deploy abilities triggered by Vrygheff and Ointment.
- Nauzicaa Sergeant no longer receives a boost when the opponent plays a unit with Deploy via Hanmarvyn’s Blue Dream.
- Yaevinn no longer counts himself for his ability.
- Fixed an issue whereby special cards created by Aguara: True Form would not trigger the abilities of units that are triggered by the playing of special cards.
- Fixed an issue whereby allowing the turn timer to expire with the last card in hand would end the match incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue whereby a match could end incorrectly if a copy of Ciri created via another card's ability returned to the player's hand.
- Fixed an issue whereby Dagon's card preview could appear in an active match and block further actions by the player.
- Fixed an issue whereby not selecting a card with Assire var Anahid and letting the turn timer expire would block further actions by the player.
- Fixed an issue whereby Leader skin selection could not be confirmed when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue whereby Friend Match invitations could not be sent in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue whereby a plugged in joystick or racing wheel could break mouse input.
- Fixed an issue whereby the "Open" button would disappear from “Open Goodies” window.
- Fixed an issue whereby kegs could sometimes not be opened with the "Open" button.
- Fixed an issue whereby a question mark item appeared in the "Open Goodies" window after purchasing a Starter Pack.
- Fixed an issue whereby Shupe's keg opening animation would sometimes lock up and prevent the opening of the keg.
- The Starter Pack promotion tile is no longer displayed in the Shop for players who have already purchased it.
- A notification to enable GOG Overlay is now displayed if player attempts to make a purchase with real currency without the Overlay enabled.
- Fixed an issue whereby cards shown in deck lists might have incorrect card art.
- Fixed an issue whereby Leader and Game Board skins would reset to default after exiting the game.
- Fixed an issue whereby the breastplate of Lyrian Cavalry would display in low resolution in the card’s premium version.
- Fixed an issue whereby items falling from Barnabas Beckenbauer’s cart did not have textures in the card’s premium version.
- Fixed an issue whereby the sword in the premium version of Elven Wardancer was missing.
- Fixed an issue whereby the spear tip in the premium version of Rivian Pikeman was missing.
- Fixed an issue whereby Angoulême’s card art would not appear in deck lists in the Deck Builder.
- Added a shine effect for premium cards opened in kegs when the Premium Cards setting is disabled.
- Fixed an issue whereby the card collection progress bars in the Player Profile would not fill completely even if a player had complete collection.
- Fixed an issue whereby the rewards screen for a completed 9-win Arena run would sometimes not display the Legendary Card awarded.
- Fixed an issue whereby the volume of board background sounds and Leader effects was not in line with other sounds.
- Fixed an issue whereby Arachas Queen’s sound effect would not play during the match-start “handshake” screen.
- Harpy Egg’s tooltip now correctly states that the Harpy Spawned from the Deathwish ability will be Summoned to the same row.
- Blue Stripes Commando’s tooltip now correctly states that all copies of this unit are Summoned from the deck.
- Imperial Diplomacy’s tooltip now correctly states that it can Create any card type, not only units.
- Morkvarg’s tooltip now states that his ability only triggers if he moves to the graveyard during the round.
- Foltest’s Pride’s tooltip no longer includes Reach.
- Scout’s tooltip now states that the row effect is removed from the row he is played on.
- Braenn’s tooltip now states that the player has to control 2 other Dryads for her Zeal to activate.
- Kambi’s tooltip now correctly states that the opponent discards his rightmost card, not unit.
- An Craite Marauder’s tooltip now states that the damage is dealt randomly to all other units.
- Ciri: Dash’s tooltip was corrected in language versions other than English and now states that her ability triggers on turn start.
- In French, the tooltips of Impenetrable Fog and Biting Frost now correctly state that the row effect causes damage for 4 turns rather than every 4 turns.
- In French, Ronvid the Incessant’s tooltip now correctly states that he gets Summoned from the graveyard whenever his owner plays a Soldier.
- In Russian, Toruviel’s tooltip now displays the correct values.
- In Polish, Lyrian Arbalest’s tooltip now states that he gains a Charge for each card with Order played instead of just units.
- In Polish, the Ranked Score tab now correctly states that it is visible for players that have reached 25 in rank, not level.
- Clan Heymaey is now included in the list with the other clan names in the Skellige reward tree within the Reward Book.
- Fixed various typos in different languages.
- Several tooltip fixes and improvements in different languages.
Dec 3, 2018
Together with the console release of the game on December 4th, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales will receive patch 1.01. With this update, our main focus is increasing the difficulty level of the “Battle-Hardened” and “Bonebreaker” modes as well as fixing major and minor issues, such as bugs, achievements, card abilities and typos. The full list of these changes can be found below.
FULL LIST OF CHANGES
- The “Battle-Hardened” and “Bonebreaker” difficulty settings now scale your opponents’ power and armor values depending on the map.
- Fixed an issue whereby left-hand side icons would sometimes disappear after exiting the camp.
- Fixed an issue whereby the Grey Rider would not count all of the Golden Chests discovered during the playthrough.
- Fixed an issue whereby the Strays of Spalla’s ability was not enhanced for a row affected with Fire +.
- Fixed an issue whereby the game would crash during the Battle for the Bridge in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue whereby the stealth puzzle “Mahakaman Archives” could be completed without meeting the puzzle’s requirements.
- Fixed an issue whereby the "Some Trolls Have All the Luck" puzzle could be completed if Shupe is destroyed as a Spying unit.
- Fixed an issue whereby the "Amidst the Rubble" puzzle could be completed without destroying all the monsters.
- Fixed an issue whereby an incorrect maximum number of Golden Chests would display in map statistics screen, counting chests in the Aldersberg map that do not exist.
- Fixed an issue whereby the value of Total Time Spent displayed in the game’s final summary was counted incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue whereby the Charges for Dwarf cards with Order abilities would not refresh or be increased by cards that have the ability to do so.
- Fixed an issue whereby interactions with various game elements would sometimes be impossible following a cutscene.
- Fixed an issue whereby an exclamation mark icon would not disappear from the Command Tent even though none of the cards in the “Meve’s Army” deckbuilding screen were flagged as new.
- Fixed an issue whereby loading a game file that had been saved while Meve was admiring a distant vista led to incorrect camera behavior.
- Fixed an issue whereby the Weak Point card in the battle was not immobile.
- Fixed an issue whereby Mahakam Shieldbearer was able to target bosses with his ability.
- Fixed an issue whereby hovering over the opponent's leader in the Hym puzzle incorrectly displayed a Rotfiend leader tooltip.
- Fixed an issue whereby Treasure Maps would sometimes not get added to the inventory.
- Fixed an issue whereby Isbel: Healer would give boosts exceeding the value of total damage taken.
- Fixed an issue whereby a card called "Invisible Card, Ignore" could appear during the Siege of Kaveldun battle.
- Fixed an issue whereby battlefield textures in Training Grounds in Aldersberg would sometimes not display.
- Fixed an issue whereby the ability of Mahakam Mangler would not work as its tooltip described.
- Fixed an issue whereby the achievement "One Big Happy Family" would not become completed despite meeting the requirements.
- Fixed an issue whereby, under specific circumstances, the achievement "I Have The Power!" would not become completed despite meeting the requirements.
- Fixed an issue whereby the achievement "Through The Fourth Wall" would not become completed despite meeting the requirements.
- The tooltip of Lyrian Arbalest + now correctly states that his damage amount is increased by the number of other cards on its row.
- Fixed various typos in different languages.
- Several tooltip fixes and improvements in different languages.
- Several stability and performance improvements.
Patch notes for December Update of GWENT: The Witcher Card Game will be available on Tuesday, December 4th.
Nov 30, 2018
To prepare for the Console Launch Update, we'll be performing a maintenance during which GWENT: The Witcher Card Game will be unavailable.
The maintenance will start on all platforms on Monday, December 3rd at 9AM CET, and will last until Tuesday, December 4th. PC players will be able to log in to the game at 10 AM CET, whereas PS4 and Xbox One players will be able to launch the new version of GWENT at 12 PM (noon) CET.
Nov 23, 2018
While the Gwent Masters circuit is on hiatus until next year, CDPR has organized a tournament for Gwent streamers and content creators. Players will compete, and stream, from their own home.
Scoia'tael Faction Week
50% more experience for playing Scoia'tael until November 27th!
We call upon all elves, dwarves, dryads and gnomes – Scoia'tael Faction Week is here! Let's put those dh'oine in their place!
Until November 27th (Tuesday), 12 PM (noon) CET, you will earn 50% more XP for playing Scoia'tael in all game modes!
Additionally, for the time of the event, we've added Scoia'tael Faction Kegs to the store – each Keg costs 300 ore and contains 5 Scoia'tael cards!
This event is only available on PC.
Black Friday Powder Discount
No better time than now to upgrade your cards to Premium with a 50% discount on Meteorite Power! Only on Black Friday!
Enjoy #BlackFriday with a 50% discount on Meteorite Powder! The offer is available until Saturday, 12 PM (noon) CET, only on PC.
Nov 14, 2018
It seems that Premium Keg promotions are back with Homecoming, but unfortunately not in the same way as we knew them before the update. Until Tuesday, November 20th you will be able to purchase Premium Kegs from the store with real money only, at a higher price than the regular Kegs.
Shupe found some shiny Premium Kegs for you! You can buy them in the shop until Tuesday, November 20th, noon CET. All cards in a Premium Keg are animated ✨
This offer is only available on PC.
Nov 9, 2018
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one! Thronebreaker is now also available on Steam right here.
Note: It seems to be the case that the Steam version does not come with the card unlocks for Gwent, as it's not listed as one of the bonuses.
Nov 7, 2018
We’ve just released an update which changes the provision costs for some cards, mostly Artifacts. You’ll find a list of cards which received the change below. These cards will have full mill value (scraps only) until November 12th, 2018 10:00AM CET.
Based on statistics, Artifacts have been been too dominant in the current meta, specifically Sihil, Mastercrafted Spear and Thunderbolt Potion. This popularity of Artifacts caused players to include Artifact removal in their decks. The problem with that was there were simply too many Artifacts, and not enough possible Artifact removals to make a truly feasible deck. It was never the intention to enable decks based solely on Artifacts.
After weighing all pros and cons, our design team decided to raise the provision cost on Artifacts cards to decrease their number in decks. Also, cards like Zoltan: Scoundrel and Golden Froth have received higher provision costs. These cards together gave very high row buffs on stacked rows and could be a potential issue later on as the metagame develops.
Here are the provision cost changes:
Tainted Ale 8->9
Summoning Circle 7->8
Black Blood 7->8
Ale of Ancestors 10->12
Mastercrafted Spear 5->7
Wyvern Scale Shield 5->7
Petri’s Philter 5->7
Pitfall Trap 7->8
Golden Froth 9->13
Zoltan: Scoundrel 12->15
Note: You won’t have to download an update, changes are done on the server side.
This is just the first step and a small hotfix for the most pressing issues. We plan to release an update in December focusing on further balancing the game, as well as bugfixing.
Oct 29, 2018
If playing Gwent isn't enough for you, check out these awesome high resolution wallpapers (up to 2560x1600) now available on the official website!
Oct 20, 2018
When Gwent was announced at E3 back in 2016 we had already been working on GwentDB in secret for a while. We were excited to be able to launch the site immediately so the community could gather to find news about the game and start theorycrafting their own decks right away, even with the limited amount of revealed cards.
In the past two and a half years, Gwent has had a closed beta, a year and a half long public beta, and now a complete redesign of the game marking its full release. While we're very excited about Gwent Homecoming, we simply don't have the resources to update the site's tools to reflect all the upcoming changes.
Because of this, GwentDB will currently not be able to offer a database of cards, deck builder and popular decklists for the new version of the game.
The news section and forums will remain online, and we'll continue to provide you with the latest Gwent updates.
Thank you for using GwentDB to share your decks these past two and a half years.
Oct 21, 2018
Don't forget to take some final screenshots of "Old Gwent", as the game will be going offline for maintenance this Monday at 10am CEST to prepare for the launch of Gwent Homecoming on Tuesday!
To prepare for the official launch of GWENT, we'll be performing a maintenance during which the game will be unavailable.
Start: Monday, Oct 22nd, 10 AM CEST (all platforms)
End: Tuesday, Oct 23rd, 11.30 AM CEST (PS4 and Xbox One) and 1 PM CEST (PC)
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Oct 18, 2018
The official gameplay trailer for Thronebreaker has released today, accompanied by the first round of reviews. And let me say, everything's coming up Milhouse! with high scores all around so far.
"Thronebreaker's strong writing and compelling characters accent a strong re-imagining of Gwent and a gripping single-player story." - Gamespot
"Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is an excellent combination of art, gameplay and story. A game that detaches care in each of its elements. Meve is the new awesome and badass character in The Witcher universe!" - IGN Spain
"A captivating story and varied card battles ensure this light-touch RPG remains entertaining throughout its lengthy campaign." - PC Gamer
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales — watch the official gameplay trailer for a brand new tale set in the brutal and twisted universe of witcher Geralt of Rivia.
Northern Realms are bustling with things to do. Your journey will be full of difficult choices that will influence it and whatever you decide, you will have to live with the consequences — desertion, betrayal, or even death
Metacritic 85 Opencritic 88 IGN Spain 9 / 10 Gamespot 9 / 10 Critical Hit 9 / 10 GamesRadar+ 5 / 5 PC Gamer 81 / 100
Oct 16, 2018
RecapQuote from Homecoming Rewards and Progression
- Your player profile now has multiple tabs, showing different types of information
- Your card collection summary is now divided by the different expansions
- 8 categories of achievements
- You can earn a around 660 total achievements
- 81 for Thronebreaker
- EVERY achievement has a reward!
- You can pin up to 3 achievements to your player profile
- You can track up to 5 achievements, which will then slide into the game window when you make progress towards it
- Level cap has moved from 100 to 60
- Once you are level 60 you can Prestige back to level 1 and gain a permanent game bonus
- These bonuses range from permanently better Kegs, daily resources etc (full rewards list in screenshots below)
- You can Prestige a total of 10 times
- Leveling up is faster than it used to be
- Your previous level carries over. If you were level 100, you will start at Level 40, Prestige 1 (60 + 40 = 100)
- 30 total ranks
- Instead of ranking by MMR, you now simply rank by collecting 5 pieces for each rank.
- Win streaks gain you more pieces
- Rank 30 to 26 you won't be able to lose a piece by losing a game
- Rank 25 to 15 you can only lose a piece by losing two games in a row
- Starting at Rank 25, you will have access to Faction MMR showing you how well you perform with each faction
- As we know it is going away
- Once you reach "Rank 0" you will be in Pro Ladder instead, playing against other players of that rank
- When you enter the Pro Ladder, you will always start "in the middle of the pack"
- A certain number (unknown) of players will remain in the Pro Ladder the following month, the rest of the players will be moved out and has to win more games to get back in.
- Instead of pre-defined rewards for playing, you will now unlock Reward Points.
- With these points, you can go into the Reward Book and choose which rewards you want to unlock
- Each faction and each Leader has their own rewards tree you'll move through
- Rewards include faction specific Kegs, Ore, Powder and Lore pieces
- The final reward in each Leader tree unlocks a new 3D skin for that Leader!
- Drastically improved shop
- Now sells different types of bundles, packs and other content
- Shoop can now open multiple Kegs at once for you instead of having to go through them slowly!
Oct 13, 2018
Check out the Gwent Open #7 results and all decks brought by the players!
Bracketkacper322 2GameKing 3TailBot 2Adzikov 3Freddybabes 3Nujwk 2kams134 2radu.andrada 3GameKing 1Adzikov 3Freddybabes 3radu.andrada 2Adzikov 1Freddybabes 3Freddybabes
kacper322 kacper322's Nilfgaard kacper322's Scoia'tael kacper322's Northern Realms kacper322's Skellige Freddybabes Freddybabes' Monsters Freddybabes' Nilfgaard Freddybabes' Skellige Freddybabes' Scoia'tael