A hotfix is available for Gwent, slightly nerfing Restore and fixing a few bugs! On top of that, Rethaz was a guest on the Gwentlemen talkshow yesterday and brought us all a new leak. The card shown below is a new "item" card type for Northern Realms is all we know!
Quote from CD Projekt Red
New hotfix for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
With this update, our main focus was to fix all major issues experienced by the players, as well as to implement balance changes to the gameplay.
Restore was significantly changed and will have increased milling value for 3 days following the release of the hotfix.
When milled, it will create an amount of scraps and powder equal to the amount of scraps and powder needed to craft a card of the same value.
Full list of changes can be found here:
- Restore will now set base Power of a Unit returned from the Graveyard to 8, instead of 10.
- Light Longship will now properly regress to 5 Power instead of 6.
- Wilmar's Revenge ability will now properly trigger on Destroy abilities.
- Moving Wilmar to the Graveyard will no longer affect newly drawn cards to block player's vision of their hand.
- Fixed an issue whereby Harpy's ability would sometimes not trigger properly.
- Several tweaks to tooltips in various languages.
- Fixed an issue with display of cards on low resolution.