All the new cards are already available in our deck builder! Display issues with the site will be resolved soon.
Quote from CD Projekt Red
- Charm Keyword: Move an enemy to your side.
- They are thinking about coming up with a new Keyword for when Spawn creates a card.
- Factions will no longer be in the name of a cards but instead just in the categories. For example: Clan an Craite Warrior > Clan Warrior
- Alzur's Thunder now deals 9 damage
- Truce Keyword: If neither player has passed
Spawn a Bronze or Silver Cursed unit.
Damage all non-Cursed enemies by 1. If a unit is destroyed, apply Ragh Nar Roog to its row.
Transform a Cursed ally into a copy of this unit. 2 Armor.
Choose One: Spawn a Bronze or Silver Dwarf; or Strengthen a unit by 7.
Resurrect a non-Support Bronze Dwarf.
Spawn a Bronze Scoia'tael unit that is not in your deck.
Spawn an Organic card.
Boost self by 6. Whenever this unit is damaged, deal 2 damage to self.
Strengthen all your Insectoid and Cursed units by 1, wherever they are.
Deal 10 damage to self. Reduce the damage inflicted by 2 for each Beast you played this match.
Destroy a random ally, then boost self by 10.
Play a Bronze Item from your deck.
Truce: Draw a card from both decks. Keep one and give the other to your opponent.
Spawn a Bronze Nilfgaardian Soldier.
Charm a Bronze enemy with 3 power or less.
If you have exactly 2 copies of each Bronze card in your starting deck, set power to 25.
Trial of the Grasses
Deal 10 damage to a unit, unless it's a Witcher. If it survives, boost it to 25 power.
Move all units on a row to random rows.
Spawn a Bronze or Silver unit from your opponent's starting deck and boost it by 2.