Check out all 20 new cards revealed during today's livestream!
Quote from CD Projekt Red
- Stats on cards are not final and might see balance changes before release of the patch
- Next big expansion after the Midwinter Update will focus on Vampires
- New "Create" keyword that let's you choose from 3 cards selected from your faction and neutral cards (to replace Spawn keyword on some cards)
- Last dev stream will be during Gwent Challenger where they'll show us all the remaining cards and upcoming changes to Gwent!
- Shupe's Big Adventure Options:
- Shupe: Mage - Send Shupe to the Ban Aard Academy for Boys. (4 Pwr)
- Shupe: Hunter - Send Shupe to the forests of Dol Blathanna. (8 Pwr)
- Shupe: Knight - Send Shupe to the Imperial Court Military Academy. (12 Pwr)
Deal 5 damage and Spawn a Draugir.
Whenever you play a Spell, Spawn a copy of this unit on a random row. 2 Armor.
Boost this unit by 5 if played from the deck. 2 Armor.
Force 2 units to Duel each other.
Apply a Hazard to an enemy row that deals 3 damage to units on contact.
Deal 6 damage to each unit at the end of an enemy row.
Deal 10 damage to a non-Elf unit.
Play a Bronze or Silver Organic card from your deck.
Deal 4 damage to an enemy. If the enemy is under Moonlight, deal 7 damage instead.
Move a Hazard on an enemy row to a different row.
Heal a Bronze or Silver unit, then boost it by the amount healed.
Resurrect a Bronze Machine.
Deal 1 damage 4 times.
Play a Bronze or Silver Officer from your deck.
Play a Bronze Machine from your deck.
Play a random Bronze Soldier from your deck.
Shupe's Big Adventure
If your starting deck has no duplicates, send Shupe on an adventure.
Choose One: Deal 3 damage to all enemies with odd power; or deal 3 damage to all enemies with even power; or Summon random Bronze or Silver unit.
Choose One: Spawn a Bronze or Silver Necrophage or Vampire; or Destroy a Bronze or Silver Necrophage or Vampire.
Transform into a random Bronze unit from your faction.