Update: Unfortunately we're all out of keys!Update 4: We felt bad guys. 25,000 MORE KEYS!
Update 2: Good news! We've received another 15,000 beta keys from CDPR! Grab yours now
Update 3: We're out of keys again. Sorry!
10,000 Gwent Beta Keys Giveaway! Grab Yours Here
Haven't been able to get your hands on a Gwent Beta key yet? Now's your chance! CD Projekt Red has kindly supplied us with 10,000 keys to give away! All you have to do is sign in with one of your social media accounts below to grab a key. Easy! Scroll down to learn more about Gwent!
^Get your key above ^
What is Gwent?
Gwent is a digital card game unlike any other, brought to you by the developers of The Witcher franchise. Originally included as a mini-game, now adapted as a full-fledged standalone game for both PC and Xbox One. Featuring five factions and multiple leaders per faction to build your deck around, the possibilities are endless!
How To Play
- The Board
- The gameboard is divided into different areas
- It contains three rows: Melee, Ranged and Siege. You'll populate each of these rows by placing cards with a different combat value
- Your Hand
- At the beginning of the game, you will draw 10 cards from your deck.
- You can then choose to re-draw up to 3 of them.
- Each card has a combat value, a row designation (Melee, Ranged or Siege), and some of them also have an ability
- Playing cards doesn't cost you any resources, but you must play one every turn, or choose to pass until the end of the round.
- You only draw 2 additional cards in the second round and 1 in the third, so every card is very valuable!
- How To Win
- The aim of the game is simple: Gwent is about accumulating more points than your opponent
- The trick to winning a match lies in thoughtfully gathering point and manipulating your opponents points through different combos
- Each game of Gwent consists of up to three rounds. Come out on top in two of them and you win!