I love GWENT — especially when I am winning. At times, I hate it — it’s when I get my ass kicked. GWENT is one of the very few games I play almost every day (I clocked close to 350 hours). Why am I telling you this? It’s because I want you to know that I’m invested and treat GWENT very personally.
- Turning GWENT into a battlefield
- Upgrading the board
- Fixing the coin mechanic
- Revamping player progression
- Focusing on skill and player agency
- Re-focusing on core gamers
- Bringing back The Witcher